In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, as well as any other applicable regulations on data protection (hereinafter RGPD), we inform that all personal data provided by users through the domain https://www.sanmartinobistroelviria.com and its subdomains ( hereinafter, “the Website”), are treated under the responsibility of Jena Vinos Internacionales S.L. (hereinafter, “THE COMPANY”), with CIF B-9206614 and with registered office at Calle Higueras del Lagarejo, 6. Urb. El lagarejo 29651 – Mijas Costa (Málaga) Spain, Phone +34 952 462 074 and email firstname.lastname@example.org, as the owner and legal representative of the Website.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA
Los datos personales proporcionados por los usuarios a través del Sitio Web son utilizados de acuerdo con la finalidad para la que han sido recogidos en cada caso:
- Contact and reservation form: Response to communications initiated by the interested parties. Treatment that is legitimized by the consent of the interested party, in this case, we preserve the data as long as the purpose for which they have been collected and for a maximum of 2 years, unless the interested party withdraws his consent beforehand.
- Subscription to our newsletter: Sending advertising about our products and services, information about our promotions and dissemination of activities and events organized by THE COMPANY. This treatment is legitimized by the consent of the interested party and the User data will be kept as long as the User doesn’t request the cessation of the activity.
Depending on the purpose in question, the personal data collected can be categorized as identifying data -name, surname, nationality-, personal characteristics -date of birth, sex-, contact data -address, telephone, postal mail and electronic mail- and economic -banking data-; all of them will be treated with strict confidentiality, applying the technical and organizational security measures required by the current data protection regulations. THE COMPANY will not communicate this personal data to third parties, unless legal or jurisdictional provision or when the communication will be necessary in relation to the purpose of the treatment itself.
Regarding personal data, the User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, among others provided in the RGPD, by sending an email to the following address email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of the identification document, request in which the request is specified and indicating in the subject “data protection”. If you don’t agree with the treatment we perform of your personal data, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection AEPD (www.aepd.es).
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites, allowing them, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or his team and, depending on the information contain and the way you use your equipment, can be used to recognize the User.
TYPE OF COOKIES
The cookies used on the Website, as well as their purpose, are described below:
- Navigation cookies: They are those that allow to improve and personalize the User’s browsing experience, facilitating the login when accessing your account without having to enter your data continuously, remember the last shopping cart made and the selected language.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that allow quantifying the number of users, analyze their browsing behavior and perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of our services. To do this, we analyze your navigation on the Website in order to improve the browsing experience and the services offered. The data obtained through this type of cookies will remain stored in the User’s terminal and can be treated in each access of this to the Website, until the expiration of the cookies or the User itself eliminates them. (Google Analytics)
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that, treated by a third party and that allow managing third party advertising displayed on the Website, as well as providing information on the User’s browsing habits on our Website to the advertising network in order to show advertising according to their navigation, allowing the creation of a specific profile. (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc …)
BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES
The User can block or delete at any time the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options in the browser itself. The User can find more information on how to do it, through the following links and depending on the browser used:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Google Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- oOpera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
In case of using a browser other than those mentioned above, the User can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help section of the browser itself. In case of needing personalized assistance for the configuration of the cookies, the User can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be attended to as soon as possible.
ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES
The fact of clicking on any button, check box or link on the Website, as well as scrolling or downloading any type of content offered on it, implies acceptance by the User of the installation of the aforementioned cookies.
The Website reserves the right to modify and update the content of these cookies policies at any time, either partially or in its entirety. Therefore, the User must read carefully these cookies policies every time he accesses the Website or periodically in order to know the latest and most updated version of these policies.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We do not share your data with any third party or organization.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve follow-up comments automatically, instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they can’t change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.